Last updated on February 14th, 2024 at 02:43 pm
The Top 6 Profitability Killers in a Dental Practice – Virtual Workshop
Learn powerful information for unlocking hidden revenue sources and minimizing overhead!
Friday, April 5, 2024 – 11:00am – 3:00pm EST
Admission includes: Doctor, spouse and one staff
3 CE Credit
This is an interactive meeting.
Live participation is required, so please enable your audio and camera during the event.
About the Workshop:
With inflation continuing to march on, being able to operate efficiently and profitably is more important than ever before. However, most practice owners try to solve this by:
A) Adding more patients, which may help increase production but does not improve profitability, or
B) Trying to cut expenses, although there is only so much you can cut out before you start doing more harm than good.
We don’t want you to sacrifice quality of care or practice growth. These are sustainable methods to maximize profitability in a way where everyone wins: your patients, your team, and yourself and your family.
In this workshop we use a holistic approach, looking at potential revenue you are missing out on, how to increase production without raising expenses, where your true biggest areas of waste are (hint…they’re not what you think they are), and simple ways to keep your overhead in an ideal range as a percentage of total revenues.
Especially with economic uncertainty on the horizon, these six profitability killers are something you need to resolve now to ensure your security in the coming years.
**Attendance is free for the doctor plus two staff. If you would like to add more staff, please contact us.**
- Identify the areas of waste and inefficiency in your practice.
- Calculate your real overhead and gain tools for minimizing expenses.
- Identify where the largest gaps are between what you are producing and what you could be producing.
- Discover massive sources of potential revenue that most dentists overlook.
- Create a plan to maximize efficiency and profitability while keeping the focus on delivering the best possible care to your patients and supporting your team.
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
“Dental education trains us thoroughly on dental procedures and techniques, but it doesn’t teach us how to run a profitable business. This is what I got from MGE. They will teach you how to improve your income. I have more than tripled my collection and production numbers. Apply what you learn and you can truly flourish and prosper”
– Arvind Philomin, DDS
“I came to MGE to see my office hit its potential. With our growth, we’ve expanded from 2 to 5 operatories, while actually reducing my hours. Statistically, the practice has more than 7xed its collections!”
– Alla Dorfman, DDS
- Eye-opening industry metrics: What trends do you need to know about in private practice dentistry and what does this mean for you?
- Making Insurance Work for You.
- Potential Revenue Sources: If you were taking advantage of these opportunities, your overhead would become negligible. The biggest reason for high overhead is that revenues are too low. And the best part is: increasing your collections this way does not require higher expenses!
- Evaluating Your Overhead: How to calculate your true overhead, stay in control of it on a continuing basis, and keep it below the ideal percentage of total revenue.
- Cleaning Up Waste: Identify the biggest inefficiencies in your practice that are costing you the most, and how you can clean them up.